Patterns of wealthy people

1.Adopt a producer mentality

You must make a major shift from being a consumer to producer. Here are some examples: consumers buy iPhone, producers make iPhone; consumers watch Netflix, producers make Netflix; consumers search for jobs, producers provide jobs. Every wealthy person is a producer of a product or a service. Only producers get wealthy.

Every man is a consumer, and ought to be a producer. He is by constitution expensive, and needs to be rich - Ralph waldo.

Whether these producers are selling products or services, writing best-selling books, creating movies, they’ve learned how to create products and services to help those around them. If you study the wealthy closely, you’ll find that nearly all of them provide a valuable product or service to the masses. When you adopt a producer mentality, you will become wealthy too.

2.Know your daily rate

How much are you worth per day? Have you ever calculated your daily worth?There are approximately 250 working days in a year. Do you know what it would take to be a millionaire? If you earned $4,000 per day, you would reach the million-dollar mark each year. Do you know how many % of americans make this? - 2%, they are producers in one form or the other, rest 98% work for this minority.

Say, you make a decent salary in the bay area of $150,000 so its 150,000/250 = 600$ per day. 30%-50% you pay as service tax ,so you make actually around 300$-400$ per day. What are you doing to improve your daily rate? Yah, you could send your spouse to work and double it :), at least that's not what I mean here.

A+B > A , its always true. So find ways to supplement your primary source and increase your daily wage.

3.You need to sacrifice everything

The great majority of people are afraid to make sacrifices because they think they’ll lose something. The dad won’t buy a $20 book that will help him earn $20,000 extra dollars or he wouldn't attend a 100$ conference which will help him make millions. He’s the same dad who’s afraid of the cost, but still would buy a video game for his son to make him happy.

Before you become rich, you must become poor. There will be many times where you’ll have to delay gratification to focus on a bigger goal, which is always worth it in the end.

Figure out what you will need to sacrifice for your success.

4.Do only wealthy activities

A person of promise hanging out in places of mental poverty is a wealth killer !

Don't hang out with poor mentality. Engage in wealthy activities, associate with people who are playing the game at higher level than you.

When I was a teenager, I used to play basketball with negative people in negative places. I constantly witnessed smoking, cursing, and other disrespectful behaviors every moment of the game. Even though I didn’t partake in their antics, I was still a product of my environment, which deeply affected my general performance in life. Many people tolerate negative conditions like this. They don’t realize how much the subtle influence of gossip, violence, and drama impacts them. Moreover, if you’re not on prosperity, you’re in poverty. Find out how you can partake in wealthy activities. For me, instead of playing basketball, I started visiting luxury homes, jewelry stores and car dealerships. It changed my life. - Bella Naija

5.Use your gifts

Spend some amount of energy everyday in recognizing your own gifts, have a mentor who can push you out of your comfort zone, and help you discover your hidden ability.

If you think your gifts are simply for you to make a lot of money, retire, and die, you’ve missed the point of your life. God gave you gifts to benefit others, not yourself. And God gave other people gifts that benefit you.

All money does is it allows you to be more of who you already are. If you are broke minded, you will be more broke. If you are evil, you will do more evil. if you are success driven, you will create more success.

Its a mindset, so be wise enough to handle your wealth.

0 views
Contact
  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Twitter Icon
  • Black Instagram Icon
  • Black YouTube Icon
  • Black Google+ Icon

© 2019  Panickers International